The Finance Committee discusses Area 79 self-support and the Seventh Tradition.
BASIC COMMITTEE FUNCTIONS
- Look for methods to improve carrying the message to groups.
- Review all literature relating to finance and make suggestions on improving it.
The Finance Committee Chair is an appointed position on the General Service Committee. For more information about the duties and responsibilities of the Chairperson, please see the following Job Description.
To contact the Finance Committee Chair, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download a Group Contribution Enclosure Card [pdf]
The links below are to pages on A.A.'s World Services Website (www.aa.org) from which the following resources may be accessed:
- A.A. Group Treasurer (pamphlet, F-96)
- Self Support Where Money & Spirituality Meet (pamphlet, F-3)
- A.A. Guidelines on Finance (guidelines, MG-15)